- Registration is due by March 6th
- Open to enrolled students of Alpine Dance Academy only
- Create your own choreography in tap, jazz, ballet, lyrical, or hip hop
- Each performance will be 1 minute 30 seconds max
- Costumes and music will be the responsibility of the performer but must be approved by studio staff
- A video submission of the rough draft of the performance piece must be emailed to by April 3rd
- Each performer or group will be scheduled for a 15 minute review session with a studio staff member during the 2 weeks prior to the showcase.
- A dress rehearsal will be held on Friday April 24th time tbd
- Assistance with choreography by a senior dancer is an additional donation of $50.00 per act. This assistance will include a short meeting (in person or via phone/email) to discuss music and dance style choices, a video of the choreography, and 2 - 30 minute sessions at the studio to learn and clean choreography.
- Performers requesting assistance from a senior dancer will be contacted no later than March 9th to discuss music selection and schedule a meeting to receive choreography.
- Payment can be made online via your MyDanceWorks account or in person at the studio.
- Shows will be at 1pm & 4pm. Performers will need to arrive dressed and ready at 12:30. The dancers may or may not be released in between performances depending on length of show. More details will be released closer to the performance date.
- Tickets for the showcase will be available starting April 13th at the studio. Tickets will be for sale for a $5 donation. Space will be extremely limited. Each performer will have 2 tickets reserved for them. These tickets will still require the $5 donation and will be released for open sale if not purchased by performers by April 20th.
Please email with any questions